Quick Reference Line Card
Our Featured Products:
FastPatch DPR Pourable Asphalt Repair is an easy-to-apply, long-lasting repair material for distressed pavement. FastPatch DPR is supplied in complete, ready-to-use kits with a polymer blend of recycled and renewable materials. Each kit comes with two color options of Gray and Black, and both Gray and Black topping sand to blend repair areas with the surrounding pavement. FastPatch DPR can be applied in cool or warm conditions, and in cold conditions with the aid of FastPatch Kicker accelerator to form a permanent repair that is quickly ready for traffic.
WHERE TO USE
- Roadways – spalls, wheel path areas, approaches and departures
- Parking Lots – holes, walkways, broken areas
- Warehouses – floors, spalls, loading areas
- Sidewalks – trip hazards, walkways, “repair instead of replace”
- Potholes – Quickly and permanently repair potholes, precisely to grade, No bump required! Snow plow friendly.
- Asphalt – Easily repair and restore cracked or fractured asphalt. Stops future water intrusion or erosion.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy-to-Apply – Mix with cordless drill, pour, & finish in minutes
- Lasting Repair – Excellent adhesion & absorbs impact
- Fast Curing – 1 hour at 75°F or 2-3 hours for 50-65°F.
- Open to Traffic Quickly – Reduce traffic interruptions 80%
- Recycled, Renewable Materials & Odorless – 100% solids & suitable for indoor applications
- Freeze-Thaw Resistant – Long term repair for colder climates
FASTPATCH DPR Asphalt Repair is: Pre-Measured Self-Adhering Low moisture sensitivity Flexible Extendable with larger aggregate.
Fastpatch is also availe for concrete repaitr as well. Below is a short video on the process for concrete repair:
Disclaimer: K&K Construction Supply does not own the rights to these videos. They are used for infomartional purposes only. All rights reserved to the owner of the videos shown above.
Ram Board is a heavy-duty, temporary floor protection engineered for Contractors. Designed with cost and efficiency in mind; it lays out fast and is re-usable. Ram Board is non-staining and utilizes Flex-Fiber™ technology allowing for the proper curing of new floors on jobsites. Exclusive Spill Guard™ technology provides added protection against water, paint, mud, and more.
Click on the video to learn more.
The slideshow below features other products by Ram Board:
OASHA will enforce the Silica Dust Regulations on June 23, 2017.
K&K has partnered with Bosch to provide safety equipment for the new Silica Dust Compliance Regulations
This brochure highlights the requirements of these new regulations and provides a list of the products available in order to stay in compliance.
If you are interested in any of these products, click here.
Disclaimer: K&K Construction Supply does not own the rights to this PDF. We are a direct distriubtor of the products listed within the brochure.
This product is revolutionizing the construction industry! With FODS Trackout Mats it is easier than ever to reduce mud and sediment from vehicle tires.
These mats are long lasting, reusable, warp resistance and are easy to clean and store.
If you are interested in a cost effective alternative to rocks and steel plates, check out this short video, boucher and installaiton guide below.
Click on the link to view our Fall Protection safewaze.com